Friday, August 30, 2013

Bubble Thought: Why Are You Here?

Ever wonder why you are here? Why you are breathing? What's your purpose in life? Sometimes, I get too emotional and sentimental about life. This is actually one of the things people don't know about me. I am a very much sentimental person. I appreciate every littlest things that people do or give to me. Even though they themselves don't remember it anymore. Yes, this is so true. I may not look like one, but I'm definitely like that. (Okay I have to stop this, I may be carried away.)

As I was saying, have you ever asked yourself what brought you here in this world? I mean, do you really know what's your purpose in life? They always say that you cannot live life without a purpose. You have to discover this on your own and you should be living with it. Honestly, I still don't know my purpose in life. It's such a big word and I can't even internalize it. You might think I don't care about my life, but this is just how I see it. All I know is that I am here to study and fulfill my dreams in life. I have to do good in school, so that I can achieve all my goals. But is that it? Is that enough? Is this really my purpose in life?

Oh, life is really unpredictable. You will never know what will happen next. That is why you have to be prepared all the time. You have to be strong and independent as well. Life is full of challenges and you must learn how to deal with it. So yeah, life is what you make it. You must give your best shot and live to the fullest.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sasha, In the beginning according to Genisis chapter one verse 26, God created us into his own image and likeness so that we could express him and carry out his dominion over the whole earth. This is God's purpose for creating us. Furthermore he even put mankind in the garden of Eden and asked them to partake of the tree of Life, so that we could partake and have His divine life and all God's attributes or virtues that come with it. Has anyone ever encouraged you to read Gen 1:26 and the rest of the bible to find out why we are here and what God's purpose is for all man kind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luc! Thank you for this meaningful comment of yours. I already read that passage before and I couldn't agree with you more. It's just that sometimes, we are having our low points. I appreciate everything you shared, btw.

      Delete